Pinellas County voters: there is an election on August 30th. Mail-in ballots have already been sent. You can check your voter registration at VotePinellas.com.
In every race, we try to select the candidate most likely to represent the conservative, Constitutionalist, limited-government grassroots. Our voting recommendations are below:
Representative In Congress, District 13
- Mark Bircher over David W. Jolly
- Mike Twitty over James C. “Jim” Frishe
- Daniel Thomas Tucker over Jay John Beyrouti
- Morna P. Kelly over Nancy J. Riley (More Info)
Precinct Committeeman Precinct 140
- David McKalip over Thomas R. Brew, Sr., Matt Lettelleir, Ryan Lettelleir, Douglas Myhre and James Porter
County Judge Group 8
- Dora Komninos over Curtis “CK” Korsko
County Judge Group 9
- Myriam Irizarry over Dwight Dudley
NO. 4 Constitutional Amendment Article VII, Sections 3 AND 4; Article XII, Section 3
United States Senator
- No Recommendation.
If you found this Voter Guide helpful, please help us continue to promote Liberty and limited government in the Tampa Bay area by making a generous contribution today.
Your local Republican Liberty Caucus Chapter